Come Work With Us
If you would like to work for a quality organization that treats its employees, customers and vendors with respect, consider a career at Logikos. We are constantly seeking highly talented software and system engineers with various skill sets and levels of experience. Logikos offers a supportive and open environment where you can work alongside and learn from exceptional people. Our goal is to create a culture that fosters continuous learning and education. Interested? Submit your resume here.
Current Need ~ Embedded Systems Engineer ~ August 17, 2012We are currently looking for an engineer to take a lead role in the design and development of embedded systems on various projects as well as serve as a Sales Engineer providing technical support to Logikos' Sales staff on Sales calls, visits, shows, etc.
- bachelors or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- minimum of 8 years focused embedded software development across a variety of platforms and application domains
- minimum of 5 years systems engineering desiging & integrated software and hardware components into effective system solutions
- broad experience in hardware platform analysis, design, component specification/selection, fabrication/assembly, and prototyping.
- broad knowledge of embedded system solution component alternatives and ability to discern & communicate pros & cons of said alternatives
- ability to read & evaluate electrical schematics
- excellent communication and presentation skills with abililty to effectively convey abstract and detailed system information to a broad range of audience levels
- proven experience applying mature software development life cycle processes includeing
- scope & requirements management, including size/effort estimation and change control
- design, including modeling and prototyping
- test/verification/quality assurance
- masters degree in Systems Engineering
- substantial experience with CAN-based vehicle/automotive bus protocols and associated tools (e.g., J1850, J1939, GMLAN, FNOS, etc.)
- substantial experience with embedded Linux and/or Android systems/applications
- proficient in modeling software components/systems in UML
- experienced with preparing an embedded software-based product for production, including working with suppliers, manufacturers, etc.